Kroger Community Rewards
We’re in! Kroger is giving up to $750,000 to non-profit organizations this year. Kroger is committed to helping our communities grow and prosper. It’s simple. Link your Kroger Rewards card to GAGC (29695) and keep shopping. Ask your family, friends, neighbors and coworkers to link their cards too. It cost them nothing and they still get to help us reach our quarterly goal.
Kroger will contribute up to $2400 to the GAGC General Fund each year. This will help with purchasing music, special trips/ events, financial assistance and annual scholarships.
Greater Atlanta Girls Choir Kroger Rewards number is 29695.
TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Simply go register online at: krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see GAGC’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.